Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Motion

The motion exhibition was very interesting. It was really interesting to see Multimedia out of anything. A barcode, a toilet, and other things. I think that this was very interesting because it was very diverse. Different things and different experiences. The two artwork that I want to hightlight would be the toilet and the pet. I think that the idea of having a toilet as a music instrument is something that I would've never imagined. This created different sounds, that when mixed together you could create a bit. I found this artwork really interactive, each person can create a different mood for this. Also the bot was very interesting. Just by scanning the barcodes the dog could move forwards or backwars. An interesting way of controlling this. I think all of this exhibitions where very unique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home